What you get and how you join:
Visa-gb is a not for profit charitable organisation, established for and run by blind and visually impaired sailors. By becoming a member your will be part of a growing community of like minded people that want to enjoy the thrill of off-shore sailing. You’ll be meeting a wide range of people from around the UK when you step aboard a Visa-gb sailing yacht, you’ll be a integral part of the crew responsible for all aspects of a sailing trip and we are confident you’ll make new friends as you become a part of the Visa family.
We are also encouraging or sighted volunteers to become members as well, it’s important to us that all those involved in planning and organising the trips are just as involved as those taking part. We want all our members to be proud that they are a part of Visa-gb, we want each member to take a full and active part in helping us grow and become the best offshore sailing organisation for blind and visually impaired sailors. We want our members to encourage others to join us so they too can enjoy what we have.
What do you get as a member?
- Access to our website and details of all events and sailing trips
- First option for places on board our sailing trips
- Discounted prices for trips compared to non-members
- Invitations to all Visa-gb onshore events
- Regular newsletters detailing plans and events
- An ability to shape the future of Visa-gb
How do I join and what does it cost?:
- To join Visa-gb before it does not cost a penny, yes it’s free membership so don’t delay!
- Put your details on the membership form and we’ll do the rest
- By giving us your contact details you are giving us permission to send you email information
- Your information will never be shared with any other organisation
- If you want to leave Visa-gb all you need to do is email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us and your information and details will be deleted.